Re: [O] Using org-map-entries with org-export-before-processing-hook

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Using org-map-entries with org-export-before-processing-hook
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:29:19 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

>> The problem is not directly related to the export framework, but to its
>> relationship with `org-map-entries'.
>>
>> If you use the following function:
>>
>>   (defun before-export-test (backend)
>>     ;; (org-map-entries 'test-map "TODO=\"TODO\"" 'file)
>>     (while (re-search-forward "^\\*+ TODO" nil t)
>>       (test-map)))
>>
>> it should work.
>>
>> I don't know why `org-map-entries' behaves badly with export. Meanwhile,
>> I suggest to not use this function for export hooks.
>
> That'll work! Thanks for looking at this.

I think I fixed the problem wrt `org-map-entries' and export.

You cannot use `file' scope, since it refers to the base buffer
associated to the current buffer file name, which never is the buffer
where the export process takes place.

OTHO, a nil scope (or tree, region for that matter) should be fine with
a very recent Org.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou