Re: [O] [new exporter] Captions for tables made by source blocks

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] Captions for tables made by source blocks
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 05:30:26 +0530

> >> Could you provide an ECM?
> >>

> > Please see the attached file.
>
> I cannot reproduce it, i.e. I get "\ref{crop-median}" in the output.
>

> Regards,

For me, it works if I change the value of org-babel-results-keyword
to NAME. Then the results block is produced with  #+NAME: crop-median

The cross-reference picks this up fine.

But when org-babel-results-keyword is set to RESULTS, the results
block is produced with #+RESULTS: crop-median

The cross-reference does not pick it up correctly. The latex backend
does not export it with a \ref but with a \texttt. The odt backend
also produces "crop-median" in cross-reference rather than the table
number.

Vikas