Re: [O] (no subject)

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 14:12:03 +0100

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 08.03.2013 12:23, schrieb Bastien:
>> Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> IMHO remains to make that buffer-local and use outline-regexp from
>>> inside org-mode.
>>
>> Have a go and let us know :)
>
> That should work already - to start with.

Sorry, I should not let you go into that direction without a warning
that I won't commit anything related to this myself.

Btw, did you read the thread as the FAQ suggests?

One reason why the stars are hardcoded (like the comment characters
and other syntactic elements) is that Org files are used outside Emacs
and allowing users to use something else here is calling for trouble.

So -- just to let you know that it's fine playing with the idea and
providing proof-of-concept patches, but there are many reasons why
this cannot be considered.

Also, we are trying to focus on 8.0 right now... help welcome!

--
 Bastien