Re: [O] [BUG] attr_latex in new exporter

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] attr_latex in new exporter
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 07:03:30 -1000

> Hello,
>
> address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:
>
>> I think this behavior was introduced in the last week or so.
>>
>> This in the Org file:
>>
>> #+attr_latex: :height "2in"
>> [[file:saa-fig/wet-dry.jpeg]]
>>
>> yields this in LaTeX output:
>>
>> \begin{figure}[htb]
>> \centering
>> \includegraphics[width=.9\linewidth,height=2in]{saa-fig/wet-dry.jpeg}
>> \end{figure}
>>
>> I think when :height is set, then the default :width should not be
>> set.
>
> I think it should be fixed. Could you confirm it?

There is a change, but not a fix.

Now I get this:

\begin{figure}[htb]
\centering
\includegraphics[width=0.7\textwidth,height=2in]{saa-fig/wet-dry.jpeg}
\end{figure}

I'm expecting this:

\begin{figure}[htb]
\centering
\includegraphics[height=2in]{saa-fig/wet-dry.jpeg}
\end{figure}

In other words, I'm looking to preserve the aspect ratio of the source
image.

All the best,
Tom

--