Re: [O] Link colours in new Worg style

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Link colours in new Worg style
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2013 18:24:12 +0100

Hi Suvayu,

Suvayu Ali <address@hidden> writes:

> The new Worg style is amazing; the text is very clear and much more
> readable now.  However I have a major complaint about the links.  It
> seems the new style overrides my browser's colour setting for unvisited
> and visited links.  I think this is extremely confusing.  As per my
> setting, I have blue for unvisited links and purple for visited links.
> The new style overrides this to red for unvisited and blue for visited.
> Obviously you can see how this leads to a confusion.  I would really
> appreciate it if this was left to the user and not determined by the
> webpage.

The previous stylesheet already used non-default colors for
non-visited and visited links.  I just changed the colors.

Here is the setting you saw:

  a {text-decoration: none; color: #FF0000; font-weight: 400;}
  a:visited {text-decoration: none; color: #0066CC; font-weight: 400;}
  a:hover {text-decoration: underline; color: #FF0000}

But you're right this is confusing, as this is the exact opposite
of... most browsers default settings.  I swaped the color, let me
know if this looks better.

PS: The Unicorn-on-steroid logo will change, I'm waiting for my
friend to submit a new one.  Perhaps the colors will change a bit
too.

--
 Bastien