Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Org syntax (draft)
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:05:48 +0530

Nicolas

>> Do you mind if I fix some obvious typos directly on Worg or do you'd
>> rather want patches?
>
> Please go ahead. This is on Worg so anyone can improve it.

Please consider adding the Org spec (and also the exporter reference)
document to the Org manual.

This will be a good excuse for exercising the TexInfo exporter and see
where it leads.

Committing to Org or Worg has same load cycle.  I feel there is more
value if it is right within the Org manual (i.e, part of Emacs).

Only reason you may want to have it on Worg is possibly because it is
likely to be read by wider audience.  People seem to like browsers.

(You can consider building a standalone PDF/HTML document out of .texi
sources and have people read it)