Re: [O] [new exporter] [html] Tables of Contents

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] [html] Tables of Contents
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:12:10 +0530

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> On 3/6/13, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Hello Jambunathan,
>>
>> You are not welcome on this list anymore, please ban yourself.
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> Thank you, Bastien.  This has been necessary since around May of 2011.
>  How do we make it a reality NOW?

I said I want to be banned.  Let me suggest ways:

1. Quarantine my posts.

2. Remove ox-html.el (atleast the lines I have made substantial
   modifications to) and ox-odt.el from Org repo.

I will move the stuff to GNU ELPA and obsolete my work if a better
replacement comes along.

ox-html.el and ox-odt.el is no rocket science, if Bastien or Samuel or
even a college intern sits for a day, I promise you they will do a
better job than I have done.

Don't talk, do.

Write your own exporters and then ban me from the list.  Otherwise it is
just childish prant.  Removing me from the list, without disowning my
contributions is also ethically/morally reprehensible act which elders
will condemn (silently or vocally)

Bottomline: Who dares, wins.