Re: [O] [bug] new beamer exporter always adds default width to graphics

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] new beamer exporter always adds default width to graphics
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:40:55 -0400

Hi Suvayu,

2013ko martxoak 12an, Suvayu Ali-k idatzi zuen:
> I believe Nicolas mentioned sometime back the :width option is available
> only for floats whereas :options is the only way for included graphics
> files (because of how LaTeX works).  This addition is a bit inconsistent
> with that line of thought.

I helped write this change, so that org could support kinds of graphics
where the width is not specified by an options string, but rather by
another means.  The new syntax is hopefully more consistent in the long
run: one uses :width to set the width of anything.

Nicolas and I originally discussed a transition period where the default
:width would not be inserted, but ultimately we decided to just go ahead
with the change.  The new exporter is after all not yet stable, though
thanks to the fantastic effort of the community it is continually
improving.

--
Aaron Ecay