Re: [O] posting guide?

From: Jay Kerns
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:53:25 -0400

Reading my message again, it doesn't say what I wanted it to say, and
it sounds in my head not in the way I wanted it to sound.  Let me try
again, with more words:

That's totally fine by me, I meant it when I said "OK if you don't
want to do that", and I don't want a silly thing like a posting guide
idea of mine to be wasting people's time any more than I want
malicious comments from hostile lone users to be wasting people's
time.

I hope that sounds better; it is closer to what I meant.

Sorry for the noise,

--
Jay