Re: [O] Org-mobile for Android and syncing

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mobile for Android and syncing
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 18:05:21 -0400

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Marcin:

> I'm about to buy an Android smartphone.  Of course, I want to use
> Org-mobile.  However, I don't use Dropbox (I use another, similar
> service, called SpiderOak).  Is it possible to synchronize using such a
> service?

No currently Mobileorg does not support SpiderOak. Here is a list of
supported methods:

          - Sync files from sdcard
          - Sync files from a WebDAV server
          - Sync files from Dropbox
          - Sync files from Ubuntu One
          - Sync files from an SSH server

Charles

--
"Oh, I've seen copies [of Linux Journal] around the terminal room at The
Labs."