Re: [O] Exporter problem: cannot activate options

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Exporter problem: cannot activate options
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:40:22 +0100

Hello,

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 14.03.2013 23:25, schrieb Nicolas Goaziou:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> thanks for the notice.
>>> I really would need to be able to configure export options.
>>
>> I just told you how to do it.
>>
>>> I cannot include timestamps in a html export.
>>> Please give me a hint.
>>
>> Could you elaborate?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Regards,
>>
> Maybe I misunderstand the situation.
> My old settings
>
> :PROPERTIES:
> :EXPORT_OPTIONS: <:t todo:t toc:nil
> :END:

Put point, for example, on properties line. Call Export Dispatcher (with
C-c C-e). If "Export Scope" isn't "Subtree", use C-s once. Then call the
appropriate exporter (e.g. h H).

> do not work anymore. I see that

> is working, but I want a setting per subtree.
> I thought that the mechs for setting options did change with the new
> exporter but I could not find new docs for that.
>
> I also cannot get a list of possible options with the old "C-c C-e t".

This has been removed, because it is heavily back-end dependent.

On the other hand, pcomplete (through M-TAB) offers some nice
completions for many keywords.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou