Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel src block generated graphics included twice if CAPTION is added
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 19:32:36 -0500

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Jay Kerns <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 6:21 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> I think the best way to deal with problems like this is to name your code
>> blocks (and results blocks).
>>

> [snip]
>
> I can't speak for Li, but it works on my system and I like Nick's
> solution better than mine.

This is my preferred syntax as well. This has come up before on the
list; essentially any #+options syntax before an un-named #+results
block will cause the results to be re-inserted. #+begin_center or any
#+attr_backend options result in the same duplicate insertion of
results.

Also, just in case it's not known, you don't have to manually name the
#+results block. Just create your babel block with a #+name: attribute
and when you run it with C-c C-c, a named #+result will automatically
be created.

John