[O] Minibuffer jumping to two lines when agenda displays 3rd level headi

From: Edward DeMeulle
Subject: [O] Minibuffer jumping to two lines when agenda displays 3rd level heading
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 08:19:05 -0700

I don't if this is a bug or a feature however to me it's just
annoying. I've recently noticed that when moving up and down the agenda
some entries will cause the minibuffer to expand to two lines while
others make it shrink back to one. From bouncing around a bit, the one
thing in common I noticed is that each of the entries that cause the
jump to two lines are on a third level heading (***). Is this
intentional and is there a way to make it stop?

GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.12) of
2012-09-22 on batsu, modified by Debian

Org-mode version 8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-116-g65cde8 @
/home/ewd/.emacs.pkg/org-mode/lisp/)

-ED-