Re: [O] Confusion about attr_latex and new exporter

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Confusion about attr_latex and new exporter
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:49:43 +0100

Hi John,

John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks for the clarification, though regardless of the current
> state... what is the consensus on what it *should* be? The old lingo
> was:
> - #+attr_latex: width=Xcm
> - #+attr_html: width="Xpx"

... and the new lingo is

  #+attr_latex: :width Xcm
  #+attr_html: :width Xpx

for images.  Images allow :width :height :alt attributes, while other
elements like links and tables allow only the :options attribute.

I updated ox-html.el so that it respects this syntax.

Nicolas, would it be okay to make

  (org-export-read-attribute :attr_html element)

return "title=\"Title\"" instead of nil when the element's attributes
are like this

  #+attr_html: title="Title"

?

Thanks,