Re: [O] New Exporter html - latex - beamer

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] New Exporter html - latex - beamer
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:43:29 +0000

Robert Eckl <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> OTOH i would like to use beamer in future, Beamer_Col does a similar
> job, except of surrounding the image with text. Does Beamer provide
> something like this?

You can fake what you want using columns and blocks.  See attached
example, both org and pdf.

> But, if i write the text for Beamer-Output, i have to handle html-output
> extra. The LaTeX-package "comment" isn't provided by beamer, I don't
> know neither how to comment out the HTML-Code for LaTeX-Beamer-fragments
> nor how to comment out Beamer-Fragments für HTML-Export.

Yes, this is a problem.  There is no easy way to select elements for
export other than whole sub-trees (using tags as in :noexport:).
I'm sorry I can't advise on this.  I don't tend to export to more than
one target for any given document.  I write with the intention of
exporting to latex (PDF) or html but not both from the same document.

--
Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D)