[O] Unwanted scrolls from org-agenda-todo

From: Miro Bezjak
Subject: [O] Unwanted scrolls from org-agenda-todo
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:46:05 +0100

Hi all,

my Arch Linux has just received an update to Emacs 24.3 that comes with new & shiny (& slightly outdated :) org-mode (org-version: 7.9.3f).

I ran into a little annoyance, though. Suppose `-------------' represents top of the window and `0' cursor position. I type `C-c a a', `o' to `delete-other-windows' and get the following agenda listing (details omitted):

-------------
  TODO task 1
  TODO task 2
  TODO task 3
0 TODO task 4
  TODO task 5

After I press `t' for `org-agenda-todo' I get:

0 DONE task 4
  TODO task 5

`org-agenda-todo' seems to scroll (up or down - depending on how you're looking at it) in a way to make the task, currently marked as DONE, be the first line in the window.

I briefly looked at source code of `org-agenda-todo' but could find anything odd. Though, I'm, by far, not an expert.

So, got any clues?

Thanks,
Miro