[O] Org tutorials

From: Charles
Subject: [O] Org tutorials
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:51:52 -0400

I searched the mailing list and did not find any reference to the following.

Is there a reason why Richard Dillon's YouTube Hack Emacs org-mode talks are not included in the Org Tutorials? For instance

An overview of Org Mode -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W82EdwQhxU

Org Mode in Depth:Managing Structure -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsGYet02bEk

There may be others. They're part of a multipart Emacs series.

I believe that they provide another introduction to Org Mode even if slightly out of date.

Charlie Millar