Re: [O] `org-export-define-backend' and its friends are now defuns

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] `org-export-define-backend' and its friends are now defuns
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 23:58:27 +0100

Hi Florian,

Florian Beck <address@hidden> writes:

> [There are now double quotes in the ascii backend, which I guess are not
> needed.]

Not sure what you mean here, can you explain?

> Obvious, when you think about it, but I'm a bit dense when the
> byte-compiler tells me that my-latex-template-fun is a malformed function.
>
> A little more prominent warning would have been much appreciated.

Indeed -- I wanted to announce this together with some other changes
I didn't finish yet.  The change is 28 hours old, though, so let me
underline this again: if you rely on master for your regular setup,
prepare to be patient and to ping the mailing list for things that
break.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien