Re: [O] Using :results output org with new exporter exporting as verbati

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Using :results output org with new exporter exporting as verbatim with LaTeX
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:14:58 -0500

On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Charles Berry <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Hendy <jw.hendy <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> [deleted]
>
>> wrap [...] is non-existent in formal documentation from what I've seen
>
> It is in the manual:
>
>   14.8.2.23 `:wrap'
>
> See
>
>   http://orgmode.org/manual/wrap.html#wrap
>
> or from emacs:
>
>   C-h i m org RET C-s wrap RET RET

Ah. Forgive my denseness! I guess I'm just perplexed by what "level"
these options fall in. The suggestion was to use =:results output
wrap=, not :wrap (hence searching for that instead of just ":wrap".
:wrap gets it's own high level documentation page while the other
options used similarly (if =:results output wrap= is the right syntax)
seem to be considred "sub options" of something else:
- http://orgmode.org/manual/results.html#results

(Also note that =wrap= doesn't appear on that list, even though it
does work with :results output). On that note, is there a discernible
difference in practice between:

:wrap syntax:

#+begin_results
blah