Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 01:30:50 -0500

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 12:16 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> That seemed to be my best guess, but it read more like a formal
>> announcement vs. some of the more "down and dirty" finer-detailed Worg
>> pages I've seen.
>
> Please amend this page as you want -- the target audience is users who
> will make the switch to Org 8.0.  Give as many details as needed.

That blanket permission helps... I started to add a "walkthrough"
section at the end and then realized I was duplicating some notes you
had in there, so I stopped as I didn't want to mess the document up
too much. I may make a fairly liberal attempts at a re-org just to try
and make sure the document still flows well as I add various things in
that I encountered and think others might too.

Thanks,
John