Re: [O] python sessions

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] python sessions
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 15:37:07 -0600

> running into this, func def seems missing:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (void-function org-babel-result-cond)

My guess is that you have a mixed install.  You are mostly running the
Org-mode which ships with Emacs (in which `org-babel-result-cond' is not
defined), but you are running the version of ob-python.el from the
master branch (which expects `org-babel-result-cond' to be defined).

This is an increasingly common problem.  Maybe the following can help.
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-faq.html#keeping-current-with-Org-mode-development

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte