Re: [O] org-babel header documentation

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] org-babel header documentation
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 10:23:33 -0500

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Andreas Röhler
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> while digging through the org-babel stuff, which is quite exiting, have some
> difficulties to grasp the functionality of different header arguments.
>
> Info 14.8 Header arguments
>
> is useful so far. Still miss an explanation the way
>
> Setting X to Y will cause....
>
> Maybe missing the right spot still?

I tend to agree. I typically just follow the matching tutorial for
whatever language I'm using and stick to it... but I don't always
understand (like why I need =:results output graphics= in R vs. just
output). Perhaps you could inquire about a particular header setting,
someone could respond, and you could add the info to Worg somewhere
(something like a "layman's guide to header arguments")?

John