Re: [O] Html-Exporter Hanling images / links

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Html-Exporter Hanling images / links
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 11:07:38 -0500

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Robert Eckl <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with Org-mode version 8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-193-gaa7b1e i got some
> issues handling images and links:
>
> A Link [[http://www.mypage.de][description]] results in
> <i>desription</i> without any link.

I can't reproduce this. Here was my test file (copied and pasted from
your email and then adjusted):

#+begin_src org

* Test

A Link [[http://www.mypage.de][description]] results in...

#+end_src org

I get this output:

#+begin_src html

A Link <a href="http://www.mypage.de";>description</a> results in&#x2026;

#+end_html

> In the past i uses something like this:
>
> #+ATTR_HTML: alt="alt" title="title" align="right" width="100"
> [[http://www.mypage.de][http://www.mypage/path/image.jpg]]
> Some Text
> more text more text
>
> Now the ATTR_HTML line seems to be ignored, so the image is not at the
> right of the text but centered in an extra row.

Now, for the image, did you check out the upgrade guide? A lot of the
syntax has changed:
- http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html#sec-8

While it doesn't say it explicitly, this also applies to #+attr_html. Try this:

#+begin_src org

#+ATTR_HTML: :width 100px :alt alt :options title="Title" align="right"
[[http://www.mypage.de][http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/56/Tux.jpg]]
Some Text
more text more text

#+end_src