Re: [O] Sync Org with Google Calendar using google API (rather than cald

From: Adam Spiers
Subject: Re: [O] Sync Org with Google Calendar using google API (rather than caldav)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 15:05:59 +0000

On 29 March 2013 11:03, Baptiste <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have started a google calendar synchronization Emacs module. Rather than
> using ical format, I use directly Google API. For sure it is less usefull for
> other calendar services, but it will keep working when Google is stopping
> supporting caldav.
>

> For now, only fetch from Google is implemented, but extension (then push and
> sync) should be quiet easy to manage.
>

> You will find it here (github).
>

> If this can be usefull for you,

Sounds interesting.  It would be very helpful if you could explain how it is
different from the other synchronization possibilities out there, e.g.

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-google-sync.html
https://code.google.com/p/emacs-google/
https://github.com/travisbhartwell/Emacs-Google-Calendar-Sync
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GoogleClient