Re: [O] org-capture equivalent of org-remember's %& ?

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] org-capture equivalent of org-remember's %& ?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 22:04:26 +0100

Hi Adam,

Adam Spiers wrote:
> I'm finally switching from org-remember to org-capture.  M-x
> org-capture-import-remember-templates works fine except that it
> doesn't know how to translate "%&", which causes a jump to the target
> location immediately after storing the note.  Is there an org-capture
> equivalent of org-remember's "%&" ?

I don't know specifically about that one -- which seems to have disappeared --
but there is an alternative, anyway:

  ╭────
  │ When called interactively with a C-u prefix argument GOTO, don't capture
  │ anything, just go to the file/headline where the selected template stores
its
  │ notes. With a double prefix argument C-u C-u, go to the last note stored.
  ╰────

So, finish your capture by `C-u C-u C-c C-c'...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban