Re: [O] Org as a static site generator

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: [O] Org as a static site generator
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 13:54:40 +0200

Vincent Beffara writes:
> I am using o-blog for that, it is pretty great.

Thanks, that looks pretty nice. I'll take a look.

>> and <article>. I'd like Org to include the different exported files into
>> the <article> section, and the rest to remain the same. The <nav> would
>> contain a global navigation menu, also highlighting the current active
>> section (though CSS, no JS please).
>
> I never quite managed to do that ... but it should definitely be doable.

It's really simple to do. You just have to include some 'id' in the

I've also just found this, which uses Org only as a markup tool and
Jekyll to generate the site:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-jekyll.html

But doing everything in Org is tempting, of course. And then just serve
that stuff with ElNode. :-)

-David