Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code bloc

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] new :post header argument for post-processing of code block results
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 20:18:20 -0600

> If your issue is that (identity *this*) is cumbersome, then I would
> agree.  What about if we change `org-babel-read' as with the attached
> patch s.t. *any* variable with ear-muffs will be read as Emacs Lisp,
> allowing this simpler alternative.

The attached patches change to the more natural *this* syntax, make
:post processing work intuitively with the :file header argument, and
adds documentation.  I'm posting them as patches here, rather than
simply committing them, because I don't want to push in a change like
this at the 11th hour before the release of 8.0.

Bastien, please commit these whenever you want, or let me know and I can
commit them.

Cheers,

Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte