Re: [O] Bug: SETUPFILE directive not working [8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-1

From: Marcel van der Boom
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: SETUPFILE directive not working [8.0-pre (release_8.0-pre-10873-gafb59b @ /home/mrb/dev/emacs/packages/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2013 19:12:55 +0200

On do 04-apr-2013 18:57
Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Also, "#+SETUPFILE directive has stopped working for me" isn't very
> informative. Would you care to elaborate?

Given the line:
  #+SETUPFILE: "/path/to/settings.org"

in an orgmode buffer.

C-c C-c on that line says "Local setup has been refreshed" but at least
some of the settings do not get applied. Notably i have several lines
in that 'settings.org' file like this:

  #+TAGS: { buy(b) sell(s) } build(u) fix(f) clean(n)

or

  #+TAGS: call(c) check(e) mail(m) read(r) write(w)  learn(l)

The shortcuts nor grouping is available after refreshing the config.
Also reloading org-mode or restarting Emacs does not make a difference.
Trying the same setup with the minimal org loading as suggested on the
Feedback page [1] shows the same behaviour.

[1] http://orgmode.org/org.html#Feedback
--
Marcel van der Boom  -- http://hsdev.com/mvdb.vcf
HS-Development BV    -- http://www.hsdev.com