Re: [O] [BUG] ob-sql.el: probably an extra paren

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] ob-sql.el: probably an extra paren
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 02:46:20 +0200

Hi,

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <address@hidden> writes:

> About hudson/jenkins (any other CI), If we have resources on the server, I
> would say we should go for it.  That will remove Bastien's concern of slowing
> down development because of running tests by hand.

I'm copying Jason -- the idea is to run tests on the servers via a Git
hook, the same way that a Git hook publishes Worg.  If the tests fail,
the committer would get a warning and the commit would be discarded.

Jason, do you think it's feasible?  Enough?  I guess hudson/travis
is really too much for our needs.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien