Re: [O] Org tutorials

From: Charles
Subject: Re: [O] Org tutorials
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 15:47:41 -0400

Hi Bastien,

On 4/5/2013 8:57 PM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Charles,

Charles <address@hidden> writes:

Is there a reason why Richard Dillon's YouTube Hack Emacs org-mode talks
are not included in the Org Tutorials? For instance

An overview of Org Mode -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W82EdwQhxU

Actually this one was already there:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-screencasts/

Feel free to add others to Worg,

The screen cast that you brought to my attention was prepared by Richard Moreland, not Richard Dillon.

That said, thank you! Your direction to the Moreland Worg section pointed me to the obvious way to add the Dillon screen casts to Worg.

Charlie