Re: [O] VCard export problems

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] VCard export problems
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 22:53:27 +0200

Hi Simon,

Simon Thum <address@hidden> writes:

> I suspect some require
> is missing in org-contacts.

In fact, `org-install-letbind' was called while not existing in
current Org.  So org-contacts.el tried to load the org-exp.el file
that comes with your Emacs and that we never want to load when
using pre-8.0.

I removed this function.

> Anyway, if I invoke this line now it fails, although interactively things
> load fine with the org file on the command line:
>
> emacs someOrg.org -batch -l ~/.emacs.d/init.el
> [...]
> Symbol's value as variable is void: org-list-allow-alphabetical
>
> To me, all of this points to some incorrect dependencies of load logic to
> -batch. Unfortunately I don't know how to diagnose such problems.
>
> It's not urgent but seems like a clear bug to me.

Indeed.  Thanks for reporting this.  Please test again and let me know
if something else needs to be fixed.

Best,

--
 Bastien