[O] Some %elements in org-html-postamble-format became too "generous"

From: Dieter Wilhelm
Subject: [O] Some %elements in org-html-postamble-format became too "generous"
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 13:52:46 +0200

Dear list,

before 8pre it was better possible to translate the Org/Emacs information in the
postamble.  If I'm using

 de la modification: %d </p>\n<p class=\"creator\">Produit par %c

The result looks like:

Produit par Generated by Org mode 8.0-pre in Emacs 24.3.3

which also contradicts the documentation string of
org-html-postamble-format...

By the way, I think the creation Time (%T) capability of the postamble
is rather pointless, could you please change it to the modification time
or add something (like %C)? This would save the hassle of putting
everywhere #+DATE: {{{modification-time(%Y-%m-%d)}}} into the files.
One could just change the %d to %C...

Moreover, I think the documentation string is not really precise about
the creation time.  We have on Linux atime, mtime and ctime (Access,
Modification and in effect the inode "Change" time), probably the modern
file systems store additionally the "true Creation" time.

Above nitpicking is only meant for supporting my request with the
modification time. :-)

--
Thank you

        Dieter