Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Attributes on HTML tables?
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 22:48:48 +0200

Christian Moe <address@hidden> writes:

> But what is it that nees to be supported, and why couldn't you just pass
> through *whatever* :attribute value pair the user puts in attr_html?

Does every possible attribute follow attribute="value" pattern? Aren't
there single keywords? If they are that regular, we can indeed walk the
plist like a list and change

  (:key1 val1 :key2 val2 ...)

into

  key1="val1" key2="val2"

If there are irregular keywords, the export back-end needs to know about
them.

Also, if attributes are provided, I assume defaults should be ignored
altogether. Or do we need to create the union between default values and
provided attributes?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou