[O] Navi-mode in action (Screencast on Youtube)

From: Thorsten Jolitz
Subject: [O] Navi-mode in action (Screencast on Youtube)
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 01:55:53 +0200

Hi List,

I made a screencast showing the new libraries for 'Org-mode outside
Org-mode' (outshine, outorg, pop-org, navi-mode) in action:

,----------------------------
| http://youtu.be/nqE6YxlY0rw
`----------------------------

I used 'recordmydesktop' for recording but had difficulties with the
audio (so there is no tone) and the video quality is not really
brilliant, its best to watch the video in HD.

Any tips for better/other recording software (for GNU/Linux) are
welcome.

PS
I will make another screencast showing how navi-mode works with Org-mode
files too.

--
cheers,
Thorsten