Re: [O] phone links...

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: Re: [O] phone links...
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 09:44:12 -0500

Michael Strey wrote:
> Currently org-phone.el as well as my org-dial.el are incompatible with
> org-contacts.  The only idea behind my proposal was to make the contributors
> of both packages aware of each other.

Can you explain what makes org-phone incompatible with org-contacts?
Maybe my naming of some function?

If so, I will make sure to remove any incompatiblities on my side.

BTW, I would be happy to push org-phone.el into contrib/lisp...

I *think* I may have commit privileges as a hang-over from once
committing patches to the old generic exporter.....

cheers,