Re: [O] [ox-latex] Bad default value for image width?

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox-latex] Bad default value for image width?
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 23:08:51 +0200

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Rasmus <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> And I can't seem to set width to nothing. . .
>
> The attached patch should fix at least one problem: you should be
> able to set the width manually now.
>
> As for the default value of `org-latex-image-default-width' I tend
> to agree, but maybe there are side-effects when setting this to nil.
>
> Nicolas, what do you think?

`org-latex-image-default-width' has a good default value because it will
make sure that all images fit on the page, no matter their size.

I personally set it to "", but I wouldn't recommend it as a default
value.

As for the patch, I doubt it has any impact, since (cond ((a))) is
equivalent to (cond ((a a))).

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou