Re: [O] R code block on Worg

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] R code block on Worg
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:02:40 -0400

Dear Nick,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Nick Dokos <address@hidden> wrote:
> The example I used earlier came from
>
>     http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-R.html

[snip]

I seem to have overlooked your earlier message - sorry about that.  As
far as doing R stuff with Org I am afraid that ob-doc-R is a bit
behind all of the many, many released changes of recent weeks.  Some
time back I updated an extended document (originally written by Erik
Iverson) to work with the new exporter.  You can find all of that
here:

https://github.com/gjkerns/org-mode-R-tutorial

I recommend working through the *.org file and looking at the *.pdf
and *.html files for comparison.  It goes through a whole bunch of
things, and there is a ggplot2 example, too.

I hope to eventually migrate that over to Worg but thought it best to
wait for Org-8.0's release.  Perhaps you may find something useful
there in the meantime.

I hope this helps,
--
Jay

P.S. If you find yourself walking further down the R path you might be
interested in IPSUR.  It is written in org so you'd feel right at
home.