Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:03:11 +0000

John,

Tutorials like the ones you mentioned would be very much appreciated.

After 5 months of learning about org-mode I am definitely still a noob. The
manual looks great if you've already got a foot in the door, but for me it's
been hard to know what direction to start learning in.

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

If the majority of cooking accidents happen in the kitchen, then why don't we
just cook in other rooms?