Re: [O] need a org-contacts feature

From: Feng Shu
Subject: Re: [O] need a org-contacts feature
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:47:48 +0800

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> do I understand correct, that you want to enter the pinyin
> transcription to search for the desired hànzì?

It's right, but want I want to know is: how to hook this kind of
function into org-contacts.el.

But I find a simple way: add alias properties to org-contacts.el

#+begin_example
* 你好
 :PROPERTIES:
 :ALIAS: nh
 :EMAIL: address@hidden
 :PHONE: 15133912738
#+end_example

When I search 'nh' ,I can get "你好" contact

> Not sure whether this is possible. I guess you are aware of the emacs
> input methods?!

I have found a function that can transcript hanzi to pinyin