Re: [O] agenda: personal priority for today

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] agenda: personal priority for today
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 12:50:55 -0700

Yes, it is possible.

I use priorities locally.  That is, they sort in the outline and do
not have global semantics.  Therefore, they have no meaning in the
agenda.  Perhaps someday I will figure out how to remove the cookies
from the agenda.

You can do the opposite from me, using priorities only in the agenda,
but it sounds like you want both.  Not a bad idea.

There are two concepts:

  1] global priorities
  2] per-agenda-view priorities

I am not sure which you are referring to.  1] can be done using a
property and user-defined sorting in the agenda.  It can also be done
using a tag [aa bb cc].

2] would require storing the view type.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY
can get it.  There is NO hope without action.  This means YOU.