Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:17:42 -0600

Last fall I wrote a very simple elnode based web server which allows for
Org-mode files to be viewed and edited through a web browser.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/58773/focus=61752

It seems relevant to this discussion.  I haven't touched the code in
some time, so it may need to be updated to work with a current Org-mode
(although it did use the new exporter).  I've had a version running on
my home server continuously since the fall, and find it is the only way
I can get non-Emacs people to edit Org-mode files.

Cheers,

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte