[O] sequence of tangles

From: Johan Sandblom
Subject: [O] sequence of tangles
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:39:21 +0200

Hi, all. I have a problem, most likely due to ignorance. For a project I am construction a web page as a single page. This page contains html, php, css and javascript. I have collected the project in an org file, with source code chunks in the various languages. So I have

#+BEGIN_SRC nxml :tangle file.php
!<!DOCTYPE html>
<!-- header and stuff -->
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC css :tangle file.php
/* inline CSS */
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC javascript :tangle file.php
// javascript
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC nxml :tangle file.php
<!-- more html -->
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC php :tangle file.php
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC nxml :tangle file.php
<!-- even more html -->
#+END_SRC

However, tangling this apparently first sorts the chunks according to mode, so the resulting file first contains all the html, then the css, javascript and php in order

html
more html
even more html
css
js
php

resulting in an unusable file. I am sure I am overlooking something simple but I am unable to find it.

Johan

--
Johan Sandblom, MD PhD
m +46735521477