[O] Specify file name on commandline in batch export

From: Wiskey 5 Alpha
Subject: [O] Specify file name on commandline in batch export
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 00:46:57 -0400

Hello all,
   I am using org from 'org-plus-contrib-20130121' on emacs 24.1

What I would like to do is export an org-mode file to odt format from the commandline , but specify an 'output file name' .  I currently call the export process like so
#+BEGIN_SRC sh
  emacs --batch --load=org.el --visit ${SRC} --funcall=org-export-as-odt
#+END_SRC

this works well for exporting, but it will only output the file to the directory where the original org file is, and it will be named <orgfile basename>.odt

Is there anyway to specify the output directory and filename at the time that I call the function ?

thank you.

-Tim