Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:24:35 -0400

I'm not clear on whether you are looking for templates or examples,
but if the later, maybe my slides at
http://projects.iq.harvard.edu/rtc/event/introduction-r will be of
some interest. Scroll down to the bottom and download the .zip file.
The rintro.pdf is the beamer export of the rintro.org file.

HTH,
Ista