Re: [O] Latex export of tables

From: Thomas Alexander Gerds
Subject: Re: [O] Latex export of tables
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:13:40 +0200

Hi Vikas

I am not sure I understand the problem correctly, but how about this?

Here is a table produced by a R-src block
with some descriptive text in a minipage:

-----------------------snip----------------------------------------------

#+BEGIN_SRC R  :results output latex  :exports results  :session *R* :cache yes
tab <- matrix(1:12,nrow=4)
cat("\n\\begin{table}\n")
cat("\\begin{minipage}{\\textwidth}\n")
cat("\\tiny{ Note: some descriptive text}\n")
cat("\\end{minipage}\n")
nix <- apply(tab,1,function(x)cat(paste(x,collab="&"),"\\\\\n"))
cat("\\end{table}\n")
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS[<2013-04-16 15:11:58> 964853177d477abc1cba212a72dde1f7cf3251c0]:
#+BEGIN_LaTeX

\begin{table}
\begin{minipage}{\textwidth}
\tiny{ Note: some descriptive text}
\end{minipage}
1 & 5 & 9 & \\
2 & 6 & 10 & \\
3 & 7 & 11 & \\
4 & 8 & 12 & \\
\end{table}
#+END_LaTeX

cheers Thomas

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Assoc. Prof. Department of Biostatistics
University of Copenhagen, Ă˜ster Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen, Denmark