Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Examples of orgmode+beamer presentations?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:07:39 +0100

Hi,

thanks everybody for the tips and suggestions. In the end, I mostly
googled around, took what I liked from here and there, and ended up with
something good enough for the time being (later on I will tweak it
again, mainly for the greying-out of images, which I didn't do it right
now, but should be easy replicating frames).

In case it can be useful to someone else, I put the example here:
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/presentations-with-org-mode-beamer.html

(in Linux to view the embedded video you need Acroread 9.4.1 or later
(or so I think). In Windows or Mac, I have no idea if the embedded video
will work.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente