Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when ex

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] scaling the text in the results block of some code chunk when exported using LaTeX
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:13:05 -0500

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:46 PM, shripad sinari
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello all,
> A quick update. Only the named block solution from Jay Kerns currently
> works. I have tried out variants of other proposed solutions here but none
> worked.
> Thanks for your help and sorry for the delay in getting back on this one.
> Shripad.

I didn't really follow this thread, but I resize things a decent
amount, but not with \resizebox. It's true that you need named source
blocks so that after the first C-c C-c on the babel block, you can add
options and still have it recognized as the results container for that
particular block. Something like this:

#+name: test
#+begin_src R :exports results :results output :wrap latex

a <- 1:10

#+end_src

#+latex: \LARGE
#+RESULTS: test
#+BEGIN_latex
 [1]  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10
#+END_latex
#+latex: \normalsize

I don't actually use the above that much, but tend to size plots
appropriately with something like the following, which is essentially
the same principle (how to pass latex options to the results of code
block results while having Org still recognize where to put updated
results):

#+begin_center
#+attr_latex: :width 8cm
#+RESULTS: test