Re: [O] Release 8.0

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Release 8.0
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 19:37:30 +0200

Hi Jambunathan,

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

> Could you please correct the headers to ox-html.el and ox-odt.el.

I corrected the header for ox-html.el: the header said you were the
only author while it's clear half of the code was simply copied from
Carsten.  I added Carsten as the author.

> I have not assigned the rights to my changes to FSF.  These files -
> due to Emacs project policy - cannot be part of Emacs.

RMS confirmed that you changes were assigned in a private email that
we both received this morning.  It's your right to disagree, but first
solve this dispute with the FSF before asking me to obey to you.  I'm
following the advice of the FSF for now.

--
 Bastien