Re: [O] [babel] Purpose of :results raw

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [babel] Purpose of :results raw
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 13:52:12 +0200

Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> The fact that the following output a normally behaving headline[1], AFAICS.
>
> #+begin_src sh :results drawer :exports both
> echo "* Unescaped headline"
> #+end_src
>
> #+results:
> :RESULTS:
> * Unescaped headline
> :END:
>
> Though, effectively, when exported, it's not right:

[...]

> Do you mean it, because of the wrong export?  By wrong, I don't mean "buggy",
> but "not foreseen as I (= me) thought".

Both cycling mechanism and fontification are bad indicators about the
syntax at point. Use either `org-element-at-point' or
`org-element-context' to know what is really parsed, according to the
Org syntax.

I will slowly integrate org-element-at-point in core interactive
functions, like visibility cycling. Though, fontification will have to
wait, because the parser isn't ready for that yet.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou