[O] "Ignore following space" coding?

From: Hideki Saito
Subject: [O] "Ignore following space" coding?
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 02:36:09 -0700

Hello,
I briefly searching the list and but I'm unsure if this was discussed
before, so excuse me if this was discussed before.

I've got a question regarding how I can make this work with languages
that doesn't separate words with spaces.

The problem is if I'm trying to write:
文字*太字*文字

This essentially prevents text surrounded by * treated as a regular
character as opposed to marked as bold, as this is pretty much
equivalent of the following case:

aa*bb*aa

I could make the previous text so it says:
文字 *太字* 文字 (aa *bb* aa)

inserting space between them. But this means that space gets exported.
I'm curious if there are any way I can tell Org-mode "yes there's a
space here so you know where to separate but do not treat like so when
you are exporting."

If there are any suggestions, that will be helpful!

Cheers,

Hideki Saito <address@hidden>
http://goo.gl/ErBLy